Our Process Starts and Ends with You…
From start to finish, Averil Marie Collections works alongside you and creates an exclusive experience for everyone they work with.
In the first consultation, we’ll cover the basics of your vision, get to know you as a person, and understand our next steps. Here are some basics you’ll cover…
- We learn more about you and your love story.
- Understand your dream wedding. We chat about the venue, the colors, the overall style.
- We explain how to take measurements properly.
- Options available.
- Preferences on style. Example: flowy, lace, structured, etc.
- Chat through body shape and preferences.
- We educate you on custom gown versus a pre-made gown.
- Discuss how we make a muslin and if this would be a good fit for your gown.
About one week later we will have our follow-up consultation. This includes finalizing all the details needed prior to the design process.
- How things fit and most importantly how you’d like them to fit.
- All of the details of your dress. Neckline, train, fabrics, etc.
The design process begins! Once the Muslin is created, you’ll get the opportunity to come try it on. From there you’ll determine what you like and don’t like, changes will be made, and the real dress will be created.
The best part! The final dress will be revealed to you and you’ll be able to try on your dress!
Alterations are included in your dress package however this can be done anywhere.
The styled shoot is essentially a trial run for your big day. You’ll get your hair and makeup done, you’ll get to wear your dream dress and get a few photos taken.